Thursday, January 25, 2007

QUOTES FROM THE LOONEY BIN

"I'm a lesbian" ~ A man patient~

"Captain Jones wants me to call mission control, you've got to let me go they need me"
~ A man patient~

"You've got to rescue me, their holding me against my will"
~Note given to pizza delivery boy by a man patient~



Man patient: You got a girl?
Me: No
Man patient: You got a dog?
Me: No
Man patient: A cat????
Me: No
(pause to allow man patient to come up with the next logical question)
Man Patient: You got roaches???????
Me: Possibly, but I dont think so
Man Patient: Man you really are worse of than I am (Man patient walks off)
Me: (Left baffled and wondering how I'm gonna get my self-esteem back)


Me: Hey your slips showing
Man patient: Oh no (reaches down to frantically pull down jeans to cover up visual hallucination)


Man Patient: Hey I've got Diarrea wanna buy some.
Me: What would I use it for
Man patient: You could use it as gravy for your rice
Me: Thats disgusting
Man patient: Alright then you can buy a lump for fifty cents a pound. ( salesman voice)







Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Lady Bills said...

so the question now is... did you buy the poop? sounds like a good deal!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Jer said...

WHAT a comment...what do I do?? what do I do?? Well yes I did take him up on this fantastic offer, but I was too cheap to pay in a LUMP sum, so he's got me on a payment plan.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I don't know how to do it Jer. Don't worry, we all suffer from some level of insanity!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Seth said...

Jeremy. Now thems are some good times. Keep the quotes coming.

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home