Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hi world, I have been naughty, I haven't blogged for forever. I am getting reports that my blog is no longer checked, this is sad. I have no idea how I am going to catch up, there has been so much happening. So the most prominent life lessons from this time away have been;
1. I have learned to trust the spirit and more willingly let the Lord guide my actions and not to question his call although I may not understand it. In doing so I realize I have all the answers to life's questions inside my heart,as long as I am willing to obey the spirit.
2. I have learned to sit with rather than run from difficult feelings. As I do this I find they teach me and drive me in a direction that is good as long as I dont run from them.
3. I am learning to find joy in the fortunes of others instead of focusing on what I don't have.
4. I have developed a kinship to Hannah in the bible. I realate to her experience of mourning over what she couldn't have, wondering why others were allowed to have the blessings she wanted, but not her. Only to realize as she was being prepared to receive the same great blessings, but needed to be prepared spiritually to fulfill her great mission. Her example brings peace in the knowledge that all I need to do is turn to the Lord in all my dealings and wait, knowing that I am not forgotten and the Lord is waiting for me to be ready for lifes further missions and blessings.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home